I have gained superb value from Toyota's for many years!
1) As a child in 1967, my family bought a Toyota Crown Wagon, with an in-line 6 cylinder engine. The car was so superior to anything else on the market in terms of fuel efficiency, power and performance that the US auto makers had congress ban the importation of the motor.
2) Fall of 2007, my wife begged for me to buy her a Red 1972 VW Bug. I discouraged her, and said our 1999 Toyota Camry is a much better vehicle for the driving requirements for her work as a Kaiser Home Health Medical Social Worker. May 28, 2008 she was struck by an SUV going 50+miles per hour on the driver’s side door frame (photo’s available). The side airbag deployed and saved her life, she walked away from the horrible crash with minor injuries.
3) Summer 2008, we bought a 2004 Camry. On the maiden road trip, to California’s Gold Country, the car began having fuel difficulties. The Fuel injectors were fowled and a sparkplug was cracked. The Auburn Toyota folks researched the maintenance history and found the fuel injectors had failed before. They searched for a root cause to the problem and found the CPU had bad software drivers. Prognosis, the CPU must be replaced with all of the broken parts. $8,500 repair bill and all honored under warranty. Excellent Service!
4) My 16 yo daughter decided to buy the family car, our 1994 Toyota 4Runner, Summer of 2009, for $1000 less than blue-book. After $1,000 of new tires and $800 for a new power steering pump, she was disappointed when the head gaskets failed in 2010. Facing a $5,000 repair bill, my daughter is certain she wants to stick with this vehicle which she so much enjoys the body style and status.
5) Toyota performance for me, over 43 years is all about safety, comfort, style, fuel efficiency and reliability. Once Toyota evolves beyond the petroleum engine, transportation will enter a new phase of growth, innovation, technical expansion and automation.
The Facebook ad found me first.
The Web site only accepts 500 characters which is too few for me. I'll add the photo's here as well if I find them.
California loves Toyota. Tell us about it.We know you believe in Toyota, but we want to hear your Toyota love story. We’re looking for customers willing to talk to us about their experience, their history, their Toyota. We want to interview people from all over Northern and Central Valley California, and soon. Just fill out the short form below, click “Submit” and you just might become the next Toyota star.